Motorized bicycles are like fat chicks...

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
...They're lots of fun till your friends see you riding one.. :D

Greetings! young guy here been lurking for a year... Machinist by trade, currently a lathe guy in a small shop. Got hooked last year when I rode a 50cc china cruiser. Picking up a Briggs 3.5hp, still cannot decide between auto or tensioned belt clutch... Plans are to run a jackshaft and single chain going to the back. Frame wise.. looking to cut up a cruiser till it looks like a bobber and fits the Briggs. My end goal is something reliable, quiet, fast, and looks like a low-slung flat-bar bobber bike, that I can still pedal around downtown squares or campuses if need be.

Looking forward to asking lots of newbie questions and riding them fat bottom girls! i mean, MB's... :eek:
T.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Re: MBs are like fat chicks...

Love that song!! Just got a running Briggs 3.5 for $30! Needs cleaning and tuning. Rock 'n Roll!!

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA

Good deal on the Briggs. I'm going to be picking up a 49cc Lifan (Honda clone) for $50, and plan to install it on an older Schwinn cruiser frame. I dont plan to cut up the frame though, but your project ideas sound pretty cool too.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

...They're lots of fun till your friends see you riding one.. :D

Greetings! young guy here been lurking for a year... Machinist by trade, currently a lathe guy in a small shop. Got hooked last year when I rode a 50cc china cruiser. Picking up a Briggs 3.5hp, still cannot decide between auto or tensioned belt clutch... Plans are to run a jackshaft and single chain going to the back. Frame wise.. looking to cut up a cruiser till it looks like a bobber and fits the Briggs. My end goal is something reliable, quiet, fast, and looks like a low-slung flat-bar bobber bike, that I can still pedal around downtown squares or campuses if need be.

Looking forward to asking lots of newbie questions and riding them fat bottom girls! i mean, MB's... :eek:
T.
Welcome to the forum from Dallas.

I know you didn't mean it this way but think about it. Some people don't like motor bicycles.

So sometimes it's nice to be able to pedal around the squares lol.

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY

Exactly Bikenut. Sometimes I'll cut the engine and wave to the old ladies or let children cross. That's the best part; their versatility! But when I see teen agers or a motorcycle gang...yeah, I'll give it FULL THROTTLE and watch their expressions.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK

I had a friend who reckoned his girlfriend was shade in the summer and warmth in the winter.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK

She was, and very friendly. I'd never seen him so relaxed.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK

The Cult of Thin among women causes immense misery, a woman with theright amount of meat on her is a magnificent sight, but they all try to fit into clothes designed by somebody who failed life studies at art school.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area

The Cult of Thin among women causes immense misery, a woman with theright amount of meat on her is a magnificent sight, but they all try to fit into clothes designed by somebody who failed life studies at art school.
Yesss! Especially when they're young!! I have only had one like that... I really liked her a lot.

OK, Noob question #1: Why is it harder to pick up chubby women than the hotties??