Newbie!!

GoldenMotor.com

preachamedic

Nov 21, 2011
Kansas
Hey this is a cool forum you guys got going on here. My name is Eric I am from Kansas. I ride motorcycles a lot I own 2, and I love mountain biking, but what you guys do with bikes is sick...I want to get into it. So i hope to get a lot of help, and make new friends while here..

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Grab a bike, pick up an engine kit and you're on your way. Come back when you have questions or run into troubles. Lots of help and experience here.
Good luck, have fun and ride safe.
Tom

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Welcome. Do a little reading before you install, it'll save you heartache down the road. There's an answer here to just about everything, and the gang here are creative enough to answer what hasn't been yet.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Welcome to the forum, I've owned a few motorcycles as well while growing up. Now, that my kids have taken over; these little engines cure my itch for 2 wheels. You can build a basic Motorbike for pretty cheap, but, you'll come to find out that this hobby can get real expensive real fast, so watch out. Take care and post picture of your progress.