Hello from Rochester NY

GoldenMotor.com

PaulBater

Dec 7, 2009
Rochester, Ny
Here's my bike...Project Incognito...1996 Raliegh M-80 with a Grubee Skyhawk 66cc. Gas tank is off of a weedwacker and side covers are self-made of .063" Aluminum (5052-H32). The side covers cut the engine noise down a bit. I am currently working on a hidden gas tank in the tubing of a rear rack. I found a rear rack attaching to the seat post from Walmart for $16.99 and I'm going to modify it to hold gas (i figure I'll get around 10 miles worth of gas out of this size container).

Attachments

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
Hi Paul, I have give that exact mod a thought (being in NY)- well done.
I guess I would like to see a fake luggage type material on the side. And make it real quiet. Let us know how it goes. Pretty cold though for the next 3 1/2 months.
I have seen a flat tank that is rear mounted. don't remember which vendor though.

PaulBater

Dec 7, 2009
Rochester, Ny
Thanks all for the welcome. Just drove in this morning with a blinding snow storm, and now I kinda wish I had brought my bike with me today. We have a huge parking lot and I'd like to see how this thing moves thru snow...going to look up studded bike tires right now...catch you all later.