Felt belgian beer bike

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
http://compare.ebay.com/like/150779793198

What do you guys think about putting a 99cc Predator on this bike? I can probably pick it up for $350.00.
What are you waiting for, the auction to end? The 99cc Pred would fit like butter on toast in that Felt. An ez build per se. Too bad I'm not a big fan of NB beer........but I am a big fan of Felt bicycles ;)

Go for it!

dnut

rotary guy

Jan 5, 2012
North Carolina
Thanks Scotto, A guy in my neighborhood has the same bike. I was really impressed with your build, thats what got me thinking! I already bought the predator. Are the wheels and tires descent? I was thinking of using a comet torque converter, Will the sprockets line up with a manic hub?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks Scotto, A guy in my neighborhood has the same bike. I was really impressed with your build, thats what got me thinking! I already bought the predator. Are the wheels and tires descent? I was thinking of using a comet torque converter, Will the sprockets line up with a manic hub?
On that NB Felt I believe it's got the wider rims and the 12g spokes which should be fine, I just don't know if those rims are double wall or not. Double wall rims are preferable for their strength, the rims on my cheaper Felt were not double walled and thus I upgraded them accordingly for a 212cc build.

The Comet CVT will not line up to the rear sprocket without a jackshaft or off-setting the engine to the far right when mounting, with or without the manic hub adapter.

dnut