final assembly finally

GoldenMotor.com

562bisikel

Oct 29, 2011
CA
Been in the process of building this micargi general with honda gx50 grubee 4g picked up a monark springer from venice bikes he sold me on a set of aluminum rims with 12quage spokes and a rear sprocket that clamshells the hub then i changed front hub to accept a disk brake which i need to upgrade to a resevoir disk instead of a cable I had it fully completed and worked bugs out ran unbelievable after i got rid of low speed vibration so now im tearing it down and painting like i originally planned i didnt think id like it so much as the general but i i really do oh well new paint is already looking good i reworked a gas tank and put a tunnel in it and put a pepcock in each side so i get full amount of fuel i getabout 3/4 gallon in the tank anyways heres some pics now i just noticed dowsizing the pics to post cut them all in half so maybe one day ill figure this computer crap out but maybe u get and idea

Attachments

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
I'de like to know a little more about the garbage can in the third picture .

Just kidding . be nice to see a full shot of the bike though .
Trying to jigsaw them images together in my brain .. just ain't workin .
personally i find resizing pics for the internet is best off at 800 x 600

Is that tank from a jessie james bicycle ? that looks sweet .

562bisikel

Oct 29, 2011
CA
K was able to fix the pic so here u go and yes that a jj tank that i cut up and put a new tunnel so it would sit down over the top bar then put a fitting on each side so its a 2 into 1 to the carb that way i get all gas from both sides

Attachments

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
WoW!

What a GREAT selection of refuse cans!

...and I do like your bike also...
nice job.
the brick red tires really set it off nicely.
rc

..reminds me of Dan, with the line of AndyGumps in one of his photo ops!

562bisikel

Oct 29, 2011
CA
I scored the gx 50 on craigslist brand new for 160 that's what started this whole project and for the death head it has two red glass eyes I was thinkin of inserting LEDs and running power off motor

562bisikel

Oct 29, 2011
CA
well decided to strip the tank with the idea of upgrading from rustoleum to some cadilac cts ppg that my buddy had then added some gold flake scallops started to reassemble looking good

Attachments

562bisikel

Oct 29, 2011
CA
Well finally got it back together still need to touch up the gold leaf but took it for a spin and she ran 39 miles and hr so with a few mods i hope to reach 45/50 well see but other than that im on to a new project just picked up a felt 1903 off c/L so i think thats the next project

Attachments