Finally I say hello

GoldenMotor.com

dasmo

Jul 13, 2009
canada
Hi motorbicyclers,
I've hung around here for a bit and used the resources here a number of times. Thank you motorbicycling.com! I thought I would finally say hello and post a pic of my bike. It's on it's second engine (that works much better than the first) ((a Grubee Skyhawk)) and it is pretty dialed in now that everything has rattled off at least once. Tighten those bolts hard!

D

Attachments

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Nice ride! Must fly with those thinner tires. I have to run the MTB tires due to the sand/dirt along the side of the road. Just an observation, might want to put a small screw(pre-drill the tensioner bracket first) and run the sheet metal screw directly into the chain stay, it will stop it from twisting and getting into the spokes(happened to me)

Mac

dasmo

Jul 13, 2009
canada
Hey that feels better lol.
I commute on it. the top bag is for tools and extra bits so I can keep it together long enough to get home.
@ Mac. Happened to me too. dead stop. Thankfully I was just pulling off the road. This is an older pic. I now have the bracket mounted so it would hit the tire and not go through the spokes! A bolt through the chain stay is a good idea though. This is good advice for everyone! It's the illegal death trap with no insurance that makes these so much fun isn't it?