Greetings from Manila!

GoldenMotor.com

Genio

Jun 27, 2010
Philippines
pino.
chrome any idea on where i could get an american cruiser bike here in manila?
been looking around the only brand new cruiser bikes here are giant and trek. both out of stock. most are used japanese bikes. great quality but most wouldn't accept big tires. and the frame looks thin. not to macho looking. been looking for a felt cruiser but no luck so far. hope to meet someone from the states who could ship to us new or used cruisers.
pino.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
My brother moved to the Philippines a couple of years ago, can't remember exactly where he is but he made quite a stir with the locals when he built his own design outrigger boat instead of copying all the others. "That'll never work" and "You have to build it this way" was all he heard during construction but the funny thing is that his design works so well now everyone's copying him. laff

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
pino.
chrome any idea on where i could get an american cruiser bike here in manila?
been looking around the only brand new cruiser bikes here are giant and trek. both out of stock. most are used japanese bikes. great quality but most wouldn't accept big tires. and the frame looks thin. not to macho looking. been looking for a felt cruiser but no luck so far. hope to meet someone from the states who could ship to us new or used cruisers.
pino.
Hi Genio! I'm sorry for replying this late pare. Anyway check out bzkleta.multiply.com--- I had my stretch made there but they also have ready to ride cruisers. Good luck and looking forward to riding with you bro!pec.

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
Hi Chrome,

from Pasig here...how much was the stretch cruiser? I am also planning on building a motorized stretch.

Thanks Kabayan!

pec.
Hello Jeco! I got my frame for 5k primered so I can paint it any color I want. Then the other parts would depend on which ones you prefer... Check out bzkleta.multiply.com for prices so you could estimate how much your bike would cost....Get one soon bro then let's ride!!

Jeco

Sep 13, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hello Jeco! I got my frame for 5k primered so I can paint it any color I want. Then the other parts would depend on which ones you prefer... Check out bzkleta.multiply.com for prices so you could estimate how much your bike would cost....Get one soon bro then let's ride!!
Wow nice! I was thinking of buying online, but cost in shipping and tax comes to mind. Good thing we have a local shop where we can have a customized cruiser. So, have you finished your bike? How much it cost you for the whole build? Any pics we can see?

I will visit the place when possible.

Thanks again kabayan!

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
Hello Chrome - masaya na kayo dito

I was on the diesel submarine Grayback stationed in Olongapo 1981 to 1984.

Here is a link to my build thread http://motorbicycling.com/f15/chrome-worksman-build-up-3868-5.html and this links to one one my pics http://motorbicycling.com/f15/chrome-worksman-build-up-3868-5.html

Your username goes well with my bike.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome DasKapitan! I loved how your bike turned out...cleeeeeaan and simple! '81-'84...hmmmm so that's why you can speak the language! I hope you had fun while in the P.I.!pec.

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
Wow nice! I was thinking of buying online, but cost in shipping and tax comes to mind. Good thing we have a local shop where we can have a customized cruiser. So, have you finished your bike? How much it cost you for the whole build? Any pics we can see?

I will visit the place when possible.

Thanks again kabayan!
No problem bro I'm glad to be of service! Anyway, is that your motorized bike in your avatar? As for my bike, I haven't taken pictures of it but I took the inspiration from the micargi stretch for your reference and the actual pic taken by the fabricator is posted in his site bzkleta since my bike was his prototype...

Keep in touch bro

Jeco

Sep 13, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hi Chrome,

Yes, that is my bike, a mountain bike with two seats, one for my son. Haha, I've seen that bike then, it's the stretch with gray primer paint right? nice bike bro, I want just like that.

Is it this one?

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
Hi Chrome,

Yes, that is my bike, a mountain bike with two seats, one for my son. Haha, I've seen that bike then, it's the stretch with gray primer paint right? nice bike bro, I want just like that.

Is it this one?
Cool! I like any bike with a motor on! Yes that's it but I painted flat black for now. Let's set up a ride one weekend and drop by bzkleta if you're interested bro!

Jeco

Sep 13, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hey Chrome,

Sorry for this so so late reply.

Sure, I would love to ride with you someday.

How's the bike looking now? Post some pics please.

I have not visited bzkleta yet for a frame like yours, but I would love to. Do they make OCC chopper type bikes too?

Add me a up in FB- Jerico Santos, let's chat sometime.

Maybe we can ride together with Jerald & Kris one of thse days, they have motorized bikes too.

Jeco