What kinds of new products would you like to see?

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
A rear disc hub top hat spacer to run brake, and sprocket, Venice is working on the rear disc brake adapter, a disc adapter for the wheel ..similar to MM sprocket adapter,
Cheers

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
A cheap adjustable chain tensioner, that won't try to kill me, I don't have access to a machine shop and the local High School Shop programs are getting shut down. Does anyone know if I put the chain tensioner hanging down from the top chainstay, and pulling up on the bottom part of the chain would work, thanks

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The firebelly kit is perfect ,,,and a tentioner comming down from the tpo chain/seat stayshould keep it out of the spokes

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
wonder ,,Hinge mount for the rear for correcting motor angle ,and a double hinge one on the front to adjust for angle and distance to the front tube

pdubs

Jan 16, 2010
chicago
id like to see a complete vintage look sprung front end to accomadate disc brake at a fair price.. hard to say, probably not possible unless custom!!

with the right people and ideas anything can happen...but making new ideas for the public and bolt on at a fair price.. fat chance! :D