Pirate Cycles

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hello everyone,

The guys at Pirate cycles stock our Shimano CB-110/CB-110E Sprocket adapters with sprockets.

Pirate Cycles has inventory for immediate shipment of this product. The CB-110/CB-110E adapter will work with hubs that have a measurement from 1.524"-1.528". There are other hubs that measure within this range, not just the Shimano CB 110's. There are a number of hub manufacturers that copy the Shimano stuff.

If you need a sprocket adapter that falls within the range of 1.524-1.528, please purchase from Pirate Cycles. They have been instrumental in keeping the shop moving forward.

I have been working with Pirate Cycles for 6 months. They are Manic Mechanic certified business folks!

When you guys buy my products from Pirate Cycles...They buy more from me. The orders I get from Pirate Cycles really help me out! They buy wholesale in lots of 50 identical parts, so I am able to give them wholesale pricing. In turn they are able to offer you the same product at the same price...with the benefit of immediate shipment to you!!! No waiting!!!

Jim

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hello everyone,

The guys at Pirate cycles stock our Shimano CB-110/CB-110E Sprocket adapters with sprockets.

Pirate Cycles has inventory for immediate shipment of this product. The CB-110/CB-110E adapter will work with hubs that have a measurement from 1.524"-1.528". There are other hubs that measure within this range, not just the Shimano CB 110's. There are a number of hub manufacturers that copy the Shimano stuff.

If you need a sprocket adapter that falls within the range of 1.524-1.528, please purchase from Pirate Cycles. They have been instrumental in keeping the shop moving forward.

I have been working with Pirate Cycles for 6 months. They are Manic Mechanic certified business folks!

When you guys buy my products from Pirate Cycles...They buy more from me. The orders I get from Pirate Cycles really help me out! They buy wholesale in lots of 50 identical parts, so I am able to give them wholesale pricing. In turn they are able to offer you the same product at the same price...with the benefit of immediate shipment to you!!! No waiting!!!

Jim
Does anyone know if the above Shimano CB110's are what bikeworldusa is selling as their heavy duty 26" coaster wheel?
I can't remember what the dimensions were when I ordered my first adapter from you Jim. I'm going to try to squeeze out the dough re mi this month and will order through Pirate Cycles if I know I'm ordering the right thing. Glad you're still with us!
Silverbear

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Does anyone know if the above Shimano CB110's are what bikeworldusa is selling as their heavy duty 26" coaster wheel?
I can't remember what the dimensions were when I ordered my first adapter from you Jim. I'm going to try to squeeze out the dough re mi this month and will order through Pirate Cycles if I know I'm ordering the right thing. Glad you're still with us!
Silverbear
If theirs is the same as the one I bought from my LBS (looks the same to me) then yes it's the same as the CB110.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
I would have ordered from them but they only have the 40T sprocket. :(
Kevlarr,
Our next batch is to include 20 36'6 15 38's and 15 42's. The order is in. We will be stocking 36, 38, 40, and 42 tooth sprockets on a regular. Anything else we will be a special order. No extra charge to the customer of course.
Sorry about that,
Justin

Last edited:

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Kevlarr

Im not sure how to measure my hub and I was wondering if you knew the measurements for the crannbrook. I want to get a sprocket adapter.

troyboy

Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Kevlarr

Im not sure how to measure my hub and I was wondering if you knew the measurements for the crannbrook. I want to get a sprocket adapter.
Kevlarr,
You can buy a 6 inch dial caliper from any harbor freight tool co., or sears or any place like that. No need for the digital one. They have to be calibrated lots and when its time to use them they need a battery, plus there more expensive. The standard 6" one cost around $20.00 but they come in handy for many uses. Down tubes, hubs ect..
I dint want to say the adapter will fit the huffy crannbrook for sure as I don't really know for sure. Like Jim said lots of people copy the Shimano hub. I will ask around in the meantime and see if I can not find out more for you.
Thanks,
Justin

troyboy

Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Kevlarr

Good news,
It fits the cranbrook. Taco has just confirmed he used my adapter on one of those huffy's last week. You should be all set.
Thanks,
Justin

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Sweeeeeeeet.. In the mean time im going to put the one that came with the kit on because I want to ride SO bad. Just wanted to make sure that it would fit forsure..

Thanks
-Tcams

troyboy

Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Sweeeeeeeet.. In the mean time im going to put the one that came with the kit on because I want to ride SO bad. Just wanted to make sure that it would fit forsure..

Thanks
-Tcams
No Worries, Whenever your ready. Let us know. "ring ring" or "Click Click"
Thanks,
Justin

stilldoc

Sep 16, 2009
Oklahoma
My Cranbrook hub measures 1.52 inches (38.6 mm). Purchased from Wal Mart about 2 months ago.

Just for what it's worth for other Cranny jockeys...

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Here in Clearwater, FL; The new Cranbrooks have a no-name hub that measures 1.508".

Fair racing posted that he measured a Cranbrook hub, (Falcon CFE-11), at 1.532". This is exactly the number we have for the Falcon hub. Taco also had a Cranbrook with this hub size.

I've measured 4 Huffy Cranbrooks, at 4 different stores, and all of them were 1.508"...no hub brand, or markings of any kind.

It is important to take the measurement before ordering...I will be removing the Cranbrook from my hub model Roll-out menu, as it is obvious from this thread that the Cranbrook is available with more than one hub.

Jim

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california

probably.

i say "probably," because sometimes you'll get a KT (Kun Teng) hub instead. i dunno those measurements. they're made cheaper than the Shimanos, but KT's been around forever, so it's not a bad hub.

also, it's actually a CB E110. same difference.

i just got a set of the steel wheels from bikeparts usa. i like the way Wheelmaster says "handbuilt in the USA." when all the parts are from china. i was kinda disapointed in the quality of them. lousy chrome, cheap rim...

but it's the best i can find for the price.