G' Day, from down under!

GoldenMotor.com

D Man

Nov 7, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Many thanks to forum members for sharing the knowledge. I have learned so much just reading through past posts. I am now running in my second build, 66cc china girl on 28" MB frame. It is identical to the first bike I built for my son to get to and from work on. He thinks its awesome fun and now that I have one of my own I have to agree. I am 50 and having a blast on this bike and its not even run in yet! Have got my next build on the bench already, managed to get hold of a chopper frame so cant wait to get to work on that!
Will take some photos and post up soon. Anyway for now..... Hello to all!

auflg

D Man

Nov 7, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Took a couple of shots of the bikes, my son has had his up to about 45 k.p.h.
still running mine in, one more tank to go!.. and then we can play with some go fast bits!!!....The chopper was spotted chained and rusting on the outside rack of a local pawn shop picked it up for a song!...will fix!! Dont think too many of these made their way to Australia so it should turn a few heads when it's finished!
Great tip for removing surface rust on chrome......fold a piece of alfoil..yes thats what I said!..alfoil into a small 2-4 inch square , dip it into water, rub over affected area!!.... you wont believe how well and easily it brings back that bling!!!!

This forum rocks!! D Man. auflg

Attachments