Locking gas caps

GoldenMotor.com

peeduh

May 27, 2009
Texas
Hey, anyone know anyone who sells locking gas caps for these things?? Me and a friend have been looking around for a while now but now luck

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Hey, anyone know anyone who sells locking gas caps for these things?? Me and a friend have been looking around for a while now but now luck
Man! That's low! You got thieves there who would siphon the piddling amount of gas that we motor bikers need to get back and forth??? Well, I hope they accidentally swallow a cup or two and get sick as a &^&*%er %$@#ing DOG!

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I was thinking of keeping people from putting something in the gas tank.
!!! (Jeez. Mean people suck) Yeah, I forgot about that aspect. I grew up during the first gas crisis in the 70s when gas thieves were going around in the dark of night sucking gas from peoples tanks.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
I was thinking of keeping people from putting something in the gas tank.
this.

preventing some punk from messing with it is the main concern imo.

@ OP, try a scooter shop, not a full blown motorcycle shop, but a service center for those cheap chinese scooters, think that would be the best choice.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
!!! (Jeez. Mean people suck) Yeah, I forgot about that aspect. I grew up during the first gas crisis in the 70s when gas thieves were going around in the dark of night sucking gas from peoples tanks.

Yeah, I remember when my mom started to back her car into the driveway so people would think twice about stealing gas.

peeduh

May 27, 2009
Texas
Yea,we ride downtown alot, going into a bar and having someone put something into it is our worry. Stupid drunk ppl