Hello from Pennsylvania

GoldenMotor.com

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Welcome- I'm also from PA. Are you anywhere near Scranton, or even Montrose? I'm guessing by your picture that your bike is a cruiser- it also looks like it has gears. This will be an easier installation than some. The most supported engine is a 2-stroke, there are many options with this type of kit. A four-stroke has more low-end power, but might be too wide for your bike. Head over to bikeberry for a large selection of different kits. Piratecycles will offer an amazing super-high-performance engine this spring- I'd check that out. Most of the ads on the side of the page will sell kits- check them out. have fun- keep posting your progress!

djscrappyd

Feb 25, 2010
Northeast United States
Yea, I just purchased my first 66/80 cc 2 stroke engine yesterday. I was checking out these forums all day yesterday. Borderline obsessed. My kit should be here by this weekend or next week. I think I'm ordering a "Springer" fork for the front end, and I'm going to put a 26" banana seat w/sissy bar on her too. I was looking into sound systems too. I saw a 30 watt amp. that runs on 8 AA batteries, and 2 (2 1/2") speakers for the handlebars. I'm thinking about putting "ape hangers" on it. My uncle has a set at his place. I'm figuring that by the time the weather breaks; I should have the meanest and greenest ride in Clinton County.This is a great way to combat the emissions from my 1990 Cadillac Sedan Deville. I think I'm going to let the insurance run out on that for a lil' while.

Last edited: