Feelin Not So Smart......

GoldenMotor.com

waynessr

Jul 29, 2008
Hey Guy's
WOW, WOW, Was really feelin good about finishing my last build ............... then I did what now I wish I would have done long ago.....( joined this forum) as I now have been tryin to absorb all that i see and read in the forum in all areas, what a wide variety of ideas ....veiw's , could have really used some of these repair tip,s and implamented build ideas.............. this site CAN ONLY LEND TO LAUNCHING THIS HOBBY....THIS CRAFT.....THIS CREATIVE OUTLET....... , KUDO,S TOO ALL PARTICIPANTS.............

WAYNE .shft.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Waynessr,
Welcome and glad you've joined us. You're right, there is a world of innovation here. Take a simple thing like a bicycle and give it to this bunch and you'll never know what they'll come up with. Thanks for being a part of our community.
Tom

macattie88

Dec 2, 2009
columbia sc
waynessr ,welcome....this forum is the best....for knowledge and just a great group of very helpful and knowledgeable members....im finishing my first build(pics soon) and i basically built my bike with info the members here provided...(instruction manual went in the trash...lol) i asked questions and always got a quick answer or i just searched...as far as mb's go...there is nothing you cant find an answer to heredance1

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Wayne, welcome. Your thread title made me think of a thing. Einstein was getting grilled at a press conference thing. He replied; "I don't know, but I know where to look it up" (One of my favorite quotes!)

Build some thing cool and post lots of pics!

Great to meet ya