Hello from Connecticut

GoldenMotor.com

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Found this forum a few weeks ago. Lots of good info here. Thanks to all you experts out there willing to share your experience. Will try an return the favor and post some of mine too.

My first motorized bicycle project is a 50cc Raw Engines kit on a Specialized Hard Rock Mountain Bike. I have only 25 miles on it so far but am loving it. Now if only the snow will hold off I can get this motor broken in.:D

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut
Also from Connecticut. Just wondering if there is other gatherings ever planned nearby? I was wanting to look at what others have done and get further ideas.

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Welcome to the forum, come on down to Texas, no snow , just "heat and sunshine and roads that go forever"; quoting a Chris Rea song
Have a great new year!

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Thanks for the Welcome everyone, sorry to take so long to reply. Life got in the way. We had great weather in CT today, not as nice as Texas but clear, sunny and dry roads so I was able to take the bike and go for a ride. it was just great.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Hello Walter, I'm in Harwinton, it was a good weather day today too but by the time I got out of work it was too cold. Dan's from Wethersfield too.