Tall bike

GoldenMotor.com

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Yesterday i was taking apart a frame that had a different angle to it and thought,what it would look like inverted. So i took it apart and turned it upside down. That started a little adrenaline going to back when i was a kid about 55 years ago.
I seen a picture in Popular Machines mag. and just had to build one..........Curt

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I'm posting these pics for Curtis- Cool project & cool memories!!!

-Kirk
Thatks Mr.B
I had a ton of fun with that bike and was easy to ride easy to balance,the only thing that was complicated was getting on and that was easy after a few trays...................Curt

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
The bar for the gravity feed gas tank is more level. I went with no pedals, just foot pegs on my motor (bike not). Drop outs have me concerned though as I'm off-roading legal in the elements and occasional bottoming my shocks on the front. No rear shock, just a good padded seat. I suppose I could make the frame use those safety clips on the drop outs, or mod the drop out, or eliminate dropout and always have to feed the axle through, but that's a hassle.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
KOOOL lots of fun, lot of people went around the block to take a second look, or a picture.............Curt