Hey - New Member ready to buid his first bike!

GoldenMotor.com

ghpantera

Jan 22, 2009
California
Hey Everyone!

Well, I live in California and I am ready to install my first engine kit! It's goin on a Giant Boulder and I already have all the kit parts, now I just need some of the personal essentials like Loctite Threadlocker and time, then I'll be ready to go!!!

This forum is awesome by the way, I've been learning sooo much from all you guys and it's great that there are so many people out there to help out who know so much!

Thanks Everyone!!!
Later

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Hey Everyone!

Well, I live in California and I am ready to install my first engine kit! It's goin on a Giant Boulder and I already have all the kit parts, now I just need some of the personal essentials like Loctite Threadlocker and time, then I'll be ready to go!!!

This forum is awesome by the way, I've been learning sooo much from all you guys and it's great that there are so many people out there to help out who know so much!

Thanks Everyone!!!
Later
Beware this hobby can become very addicting!. At least it is a very inexpensive hobby compared to most. (Such as old muscle cars)

Welcome.........John

ghpantera

Jan 22, 2009
California
Wow. Thanks for the welcome everyone! Haha, and I totally agree that this is way less expensive than cars or anything else. I think I may have found my lifetime hobby! I can see myself really getting into this!

Again, thanks everyone!

Movie Mike

Jul 12, 2009
Tulsa
I'm ready to begin my own using the same Giant Boulder. I am a little concerned that the space for the engine will be cramped. Is there plenty of room in there?

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I'm ready to begin my own using the same Giant Boulder. I am a little concerned that the space for the engine will be cramped. Is there plenty of room in there?
Here is a picture of a China kit on a Giant Boulder. Don't know for sure if this is exactly the same as yours, but there is plenty of room. They make a very nice bike. Out of all my bikes this is the one I ride the most.

John

Attachments