Noobie!

GoldenMotor.com

CycleTyrant

Chain Yanker
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa, FL
Hey everyone, I'm Trey. I'm Brand new to this game and just built my first bike last week, i found this website and was ecstatic that there was a lot of cool people just helping each other out, I got really interested in this already and i can see myself taking it along way for years too come, so if you guys got any tips for me it would be appreciated.bf.!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey, Trey, welcome to the forum and we're glad you found and joined us. This is a great hobby and there are lots of talented folks here to help the new builder with any problems or concerns they have.

Have fun and please, ride safe.

Tom

CycleTyrant

Chain Yanker
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa, FL
Its nothing fancy, my brother in law helped me build it. Just bought a motor and put it on an old frame, Got some lights and its all hooked up. haha, were do i post pictures?

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. The things you learn from your motorized bicycle will apply to many other areas of your life.

CycleTyrant

Chain Yanker
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa, FL
Thank you, i just posted a couple pics , im gonna take more tomorrow because i got the lights and everything on it now, and thanks wheelbender, i can already see that happening Ive already learned so much about how motors work just from having it a week.