Micargi mustang guys- what engine?

GoldenMotor.com

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
I am a newbie ready to pull the trigger. been doing some research and it seems as though the RAW 80cc laffis the way to roll. can anyone give me a straight simple answer on their favorite engines, and the most affordable site to buy a kit?
also interested in getting an in-frame tank fabricated. the frame just screams integrated tank to me. any tips on rollers, chains, brackets mounts, etc... would be much appreciated. lookin for some shortcuts from the elders here. thanks mucho!

VB

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
well it says you are in L.A.. there is a sponsor here called "venice motors". as in venice beach. he seems like he knows what he is doing. he helps answer questions here. i think it would be a good idea to contact your local motorised bike shop.
Custom Motorized Bicycles / Bicycle Engine Kits / Los Angeles| VeniceMotorBikes.com
Thanks fellas. Will grab a raw from pistonbikes. And the Kat in Venice- is that the same dude who runs venicemotorbikes.com I imagine?

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
Well, I spoke with the Venice guy. Not willing to talk unless I had him do the build for $550. Said he is very busy and the kits are
Rare and soon to be illegal, and that I should expect a
Hard Time finding one. So I stopped procrastinating and looking for a good deal and Voigt a raw 80cc from their site at $219.00. Looking forward to the build. Any tips on wheels, cables, and bearings? Also bought a pirate bbl black expansion chamber!