Hello from Charlotte NC

GoldenMotor.com

Doomrider

Jul 29, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Hello everyone. I bought a Skyhawk 66cc about a month and half ago and mounted it to a Huffy Big Daddy cruiser. Just want to thank whoever created this site cause it has helped me greatly. Everyone seems to be very knowledgeable and helpful on here. I have read tons of thread that helped me out immensely in my build. I have it running (on occasion), but like everyone else on here, I have hit a couple snags. I am gonna keep reading the threads before I start asking questions that are already answered. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Brad
Charlotte, NC

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Welcome!

I remember a thing called a learning curve. It's always hard until one gets on the down side of the curve no mater what the subject.

Doomrider

Jul 29, 2011
Charlotte, NC
VERY TRUE. Not quite on the downside yet. Everyone keeps saying, "why isn't that bike runnin' yet?" I have to explain to them that this is a work in progress, and I knew what I was getting into when I bought the bike and kit. I will keep tinkering with it and reading threads until I can help others out that join a year or two from now (hopefully).

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
I'm still tinkering..

Had a friend do the first build since I had never seen a kit let alone knew what needed to be done.

Second engine and mount is all me as is the lights so we do come up to speed.

Just make friends and do read all you can and this site works out for me and I assume it will work out for you.

Pictures are also a good thing.. I like seeing what people do.