Sears Bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, I never thought to check there either Deacon. Just spent about a half hr looking at the cruisers at sears. They have some really great bikes for motorized bicycle riding. I am almost embarrassed about my "Walmart mentality"

Just looked at Kmart. They have many of the same bikes. Am surprised they are a lil more expensive and not as large a selection. I only compared one bike though.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_1...s=80&pageNum=1&sortOption=ORIGINAL_SORT_ORDER

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hrmm...might just have to invest in that steel double leg kick stand. Would be great to use for starting bikes with a shift kit.

leg stand.jpg

Dog leash might be a good for getting my kid away from his computer and out of the house...

leash.jpg

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hrmm...might just have to invest in that steel double leg kick stand. Would be great to use for starting bikes with a shift kit.

View attachment 17746

Dog leash might be a good for getting my kid away from his computer and out of the house...

View attachment 17747
LOL, know what you mean.

I was thinking if the leash thing could be beefed up some, would make a great towing hitch for a trailer. Just run some sort of bracket up the seat stays (lol, had to look up what the real name was) Kinda think tieing a dog back of a moving bicycle is not one of the greatest idea of all time. What if the dog trips or some yells; squirrel!

That kick stand is awesome! They also have the double one that folds in to a regular looking kick stand.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Went to Niagra Cycles and got a better look at it. Seems that it might be used for holding cables tight before you clamp them down.
Thats it Max, Cool Tools: Fourth Hand Tool
"Fourth Hand Tool
I always knew there had to be an easier, smoother way to change cables on my bicycle or Lambretta. Previously tightening a brake or clutch cable on my old scooter involved fumbling with a vice grip or begging someone to hold the cable taught while I clamped down the adjustment screw. Enter the 4th hand tool. This little beauty grabs one side of any cable you are adjusting. Squeeze the grips and it clicks locked at the distance you are aiming to adjust!"

Most of those parts come from Niagra Cycle Works. More and more companies are starting to sell their goods through the major retail websites.

-- Bicycles, Bike parts, Mountain Bikes, BMX, Road Bikes, Haro Bikes, KHS Bikes, Felt Bikes at Niagara Cycle Works
We really do live in an amazing time. Not just the commerce stuff but all this information and resource being key strokes away and literally at our finger tips. The magic Box.

.flg.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Any one know what this tool is used for? IceToolz IceToolz 4th hand tool
It allows you to grab a cable and pull it in with one hand. Like when your trying to adjust your clutch cable, like when you need another hand to put on a end cap while holding pressure on the cable. We use one of these when we build our bikes. I got mine from scooterworks.com.

Thanks
Justin