check out this cold weather mask!

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Dan, I really like the hardcore biker mask and the joker. I have never seen any of these. I always wear a neoprene half mask with motocycle glasses. The glasses have foam around the lens. I am now thinking about one of these, that is great!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Civlized, I am gonna buy the goofy "Joker" one this week end and will post pics. Is really great. Just a huge toothy smile. I wanted try the gas mask too. Seems like a good idea but no good Xlite?

Carol got me a full set of Carhartts. Can't wait to try em out. Had a MB front end stop a while back and me and the tail end didn't. I am liking all this padding, lol (Apparently, I don't bounce as well as I used to and need the help)((but at least I am getting taller, better looking and richer with age and denial))

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
I wanted try the gas mask too. Seems like a good idea but no good Xlite?
I tried a couple gas masks over the years and it was horrible. Smelly and wet. They slipped and hurt.

No experience with these neoprene types but have high hopes and ordered one to try. I got the plain Gimp version as my wife would have a heart attack if I walked in with the Joker or skull.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Darrick, when eating from the sandwich of life. take big bites. Do more then we possible can do and live. Plan to exceed the norm. (in Spanish accent) We don need no stinking sanity....

darrick

Nov 14, 2009
South Texas
LOL Darrick, when eating from the sandwich of life. take big bites. Do more then we possible can do and live. Plan to exceed the norm. (in Spanish accent) We don need no stinking sanity....
Spanish accent: My name is Inigo Montoya, you keel my sanity, prepare to belie.

talked me into it- I'm bidding on a neoprene balaclava on eBay now

Also might opt to get my Super Villain on and try to low-ball for one of these (with lenses or mesh eye holes) Should do the job for the cold rain or wind.

Army of Two Salem Airsoft Mask Type K - eBay (item 120502527885 end time Jan-04-10 21:21:44 PST)

Joker
ARMY of TWO SALEM PAINTBALL BB AIRSOFT MASK - JOKER - eBay (item 320454347468 end time Dec-26-09 08:08:58 PST)

Deadpool
ARMY OF TWO MASK AIRSOFT PAINTBALL PROP DEAD - eBay (item 170385121210 end time Dec-18-09 22:12:44 PST)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I have a Nomex head sock from my racing days. I have not tried it so unsure how warm it would keep my face, but I guess you would not have to worry about your head bursting into flames.

Attachments

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
lol, fairracing, lol! I could use that. I tend to set my favorite pair of jeans on fire when I'm welding. The pants legs are freyed and holes in them. I like this pair of jeans for working around the house, but I always end up wearing them in the shop, sitting indian style, welding on top of the freys. It never fails. So far, I haven't had the fire get to my head, but I haven't thrown away the jeans yet either.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I got my mask in Friday afternoon and was able to try it out this weekend. I love this thing. Nothing like the look on peoples faces. One down side that I have found is the the area covering your ears has some little holes, I guess so you can hear better. Once I hit between 35-40mph there is a loud whistle from these holes. Really annoying. I think I will cut this out a little to see if the sound stops.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Forgot about this one I have, I like it except for one thing...it's 87% polypropylene and 13% Spandex. I have a problem with the 13% spandex...we all know how I feel about spandex riders and I don't like being 13% of them laff

It's a Pace sportswear Pace Sportswear, Inc.

Attachments

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I hope it wasn't made from the recycled spandex. That thing could've been made from a badly used crack attack rider!!!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
No problem. I am sure our parole officers went to different schools together, snork.

(lol! I kept that pic so as to mess with you later)