Sayin Hi

GoldenMotor.com

Greg Dvsn

Nov 20, 2013
Tabor Ia
I have a Micargi Tahiti - Black/Red Wheels - 80cc 2 stroke that will arrive tomorrow.
I have owned Motorcycles (mostly Harleys).
These Motorized Bikes remind me alot of early motorcycles.
Had to have one - I am also planning to make a business out of this.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. You can build your motorized bike to look like an early motorcycle, chopper, motocrosser, cafe racer or whatever else you like.

Greg Dvsn

Nov 20, 2013
Tabor Ia
Thanks Guys.
The versatility is one of the things I like about them.
I'll have to post a pic when I get it basically assembled.
It still won't be done yet as a couple things I wanted to add like the springer front end are out of stock.
Those are easy mods later though.
I have been into building classic cars for 40 years, I'm an experienced fabricator, welder, & painter. I do ALL my own work.
I like to ride too but I'm getting old and my joints aren't what they used to be.
This will become a new outlet for my creative ambitions.

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Welcome Greg,
I'm a "biker" too. Had to have a motorized bicycle too. These little buggers aren't motorcycles. They are simple yet complicated they require constant maintenance. I think this is what I like about them. How weird is that...
Have fun, we all do...
.flg.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Greg, there are a lot of us who have aged enough to find motorized bicycles a good outlet for our mechanical and fabrication skills. They seem to fill the bill when it comes to using your imagination and natural talents to build exactly what you want and have fun doing it. Lots less expensive than classic cars or hot rods too.
Glad you've joined us here and please show us your finished project.

Tom