hey guys :D

GoldenMotor.com

jji7skyline

Jan 15, 2013
Australia
Hello from Australia, I just finished my motor bicycle a few weeks ago, and decided to join here for advice and stuff.

My ride is from a mountain bike to which I installed a 70cc kit. (How many CCs is that really?)

I am thinking of doing some quieter exhaust mods, and some air intake mods.

These smilies need helmets on them :p

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Welcome. I'm new here as well. I can't answer your questions, but I'm curious what my 49cc actually is too. It's surprisingly quiet with a stock muffler and 4" tube. You can hear people speaking clearly. Hopefully someone here can help us out...

jji7skyline

Jan 15, 2013
Australia
Welcome. I'm new here as well. I can't answer your questions, but I'm curious what my 49cc actually is too. It's surprisingly quiet with a stock muffler and 4" tube. You can hear people speaking clearly. Hopefully someone here can help us out...
Maybe you should start a topic about it instead?

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
There's someone called maniac57 that is helping me out right now on an exhaust question. I'll bring it up to him. I havn't found any 'conversion' specs here yet. People are very helpful though if you post in the right place- I'm still learning.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Ask them to whisper?