my first motor bike build

GoldenMotor.com

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
i see u liked my first build too unfortunetly i had to sell that for a crack head price to pay my mortgage so im going above and beyond on this one

driftology

Jun 22, 2010
campbell, ca
finally got the spb version 2 shift kit mounted up. they are not a direct fit for the super rat motors. i had to drill the holes that attach it to the motor to make it fit. it ends up shifting the whole rig towards the side of the output shaft. i had to then drill a little notch in the mount to clear the chain. even with the extra work, this kit is light years ahead of the zoom shift kit or even the first gen sbp kit. i love that its all one piece.

Attachments

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
who is that question for
I was refering to the little black looking lines that look like vents in the bottom of the mag cover in your pic,I don't remember seeing them anywhere before,I thought they were sealed against water xct2

Smokey1981

Jul 9, 2010
kansas city
I am running drums up front and back. I need to find another way to link them to one brake lever. I am currently using a problemsolver cable doubler but I feel there may be too much cable drag with it. It could just be the cheap lever.
sbp has the brake lever you need

cheers on the build

dance1

driftology

Jun 22, 2010
campbell, ca
it is actually dead on. i had a digital one mounted along with it and it matched it mile for mile. my only concern is durability. actually i'm not too concerned. i work at a bike shop lol

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
there is more to it if the housing is too long and needs shortened too,but the imfo is out there,plus Norm would probly answer questions about it if asked

Frickard

Feb 27, 2011
La Mirada, CA
Re: i got a pletscher

i just got a pletscher! this kick stand is awesome. i highly recommend them for any motor biker out there. i need to cut mine down a little tho. the rear is a bit high.
Where did you get yours? People online want stupid money for them (over 60 on ebay!).