Picture of me and my new bike....

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Nice man, gotta love new toys - I like the color ya picked BTW :D

o.o

A: You stole my mirror, I see it right there on yer Moon Dog... nvrmind, mine's still here :p
B: Gawdangit, you look familiar... but then again everyone does to this creaky ol' brain o'mine lol

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Nice man, gotta love new toys - I like the color ya picked BTW :D

o.o

A: You stole my mirror, I see it right there on yer Moon Dog... nvrmind, mine's still here :p
B: Gawdangit, you look familiar... but then again everyone does to this creaky ol' brain o'mine lol
Ya I love that mirror,I went with the handlebar mounted ones and they never stayed in place but this one is great....
About looking familiar,I always get told I look like a certain actor(wont mention his name)....Im a familiar looking guy lol....
Im glad everyone likes the bike,I will post pics as I make progress....

John-John.shft.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
It's a great mirror fosho - but when I opened the package and about a zillion parts fell out I was all "WTF man o_O how in heck can a simple bar-end mirror have so many dang bits and pieces?!?" :p

Still, every part serves a purpose and I've been well pleased w/it lol

Whadda plannin' for this build? Clean and simple or alla bells & whistles? Anythin' different this time or goin' with "tried & true"?

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
It's a great mirror fosho - but when I opened the package and about a zillion parts fell out I was all "WTF man o_O how in heck can a simple bar-end mirror have so many dang bits and pieces?!?" :p

Still, every part serves a purpose and I've been well pleased w/it lol

Whadda plannin' for this build? Clean and simple or alla bells & whistles? Anythin' different this time or goin' with "tried & true"?
Im thinking of getting some ape hangers and will add speedo,mirror,headlight,taillight,paint gas tank,front bag,horn,basically all the bells and whistles....

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
The gas tank is great! Is that painted or a decal?
They are decals....You can buy them on ebay....I was looking around one day and found them....I measured the gas tank and bought the ones that were 9 inches and they fit perfect....
I bought this one for the center of the tank....

Indian Circle Motorcycle Decal Window Bumper Sticker - eBay (item 150382529354 end time Dec-21-09 02:30:50 PST)
Here is the link for all the decals....

indian motorcycle stickers, great deals on eBay Motors, Collectibles on eBay!

John-John.shft.