Outlaw biker, Bikeguy Joe!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Hi everyone. I found this site by accident and I'm kinda glad I did.

I was ousted from the "other" MBc place for not kissing enough you know what and speaking out and speaking up for other being ostrasized for speaking up. Too uptight and control freaky there....

The "sherriffe" didn't like me there, but that's his problem. I know "they" are big on whining about plagerisim and "borrowing, but they still have all my stuff up on their site even though I asked 'em to remove it long ago.

So, I'll pop in here once in awhile and try to lend a hand with my experiences, which are considerable, and I'll post some pictures of my bikes and exploits too.

I'm a mod at another (very laid back and cool) motorbike site, the name of which I won't divulge unless the mods and admin here say it's O.K. Maybe we can network.

Peace to all and to all a good ride.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi joe! glad to have you with us. i want this to be laid back and a fun place to come. as far as posting other sites if i let you i have to let everyone and becomes a pain. if someone asks you though you are more then welcome to tell them in a pm. hope that is fair. welcome to motorbicycling.com

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Thanks, no problem. I don't want to get anyone here hacked off like they always seemed to do at the "other place".

I'll check in here and there and try posting some photos- I took a lot of 'em during my travels on the three different bikes I've built.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
cool looking forward to seeing them. i don't get hacked of easy lol. if something i don't like or understand i take it private. we are all here for one reason and that is to have fun and learn about something we all enjoy :ride:

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Right on.

I'll get the hang of this place in a few days and get some pictures up.

I've already seen a few familiar folks 'round here. Nice.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
the reason i didnt tell you yes in the beggining was i was not sure where or what site you were from so had to check. the site bikerguy joe was referring to is spookytooth cycles. here is a link Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - HOME spooky tooth is actively involved in legislation protecting the motorized bicycle rights in the state of Arizona and i am personally proud do have them with us. check out the video on their site under spooky in the press. as i said before glad to have you with us bikeguy joe!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Bikeguy Joe
WELCOME. We are both form another site as you can see. I tried to get all my stuff deleted there as well but couldn't. But being a Dumby I volunteered to be a helper on the other site to try and prevent some of the frustration that goes on for the newbies and because it was hard to walk away form the information that to me was important even when they moved my posts and screwed them up etc. I don't hold any grudges there and I plan on making friends here and willing to help out if I can. Plus for me using these sites helps me learn the computer much more better. Howed you like those lines?
A little southern mountain coming out on the language there.rotfl No offence intended to anyone I get a kick out of some of the things I hear form people that live and speak a little different it rubs off on me.(^)
Norman

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Norman,

Yuh mean like here in Ahia where we say "those ones/these ones" and "warsh" and "my grampa he"?

Yeah, I like regionalismns.