Motorized bicycle Frapper map

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Maybe it's just time to start a new one? Can't you do something similar with Google maps now?
I was just looking into that....It seems like you can but I could not figure it out.

If any body has better knowledge on how to start a new map for the forum members..google,flapper, whatever. Start a new thread and I will delete this thread.

Remember we have members from all over the world so not just the U.S. if that is possible.

I treid to start a new one with flapper a while back but it did not work. Maybe somebody else would have better luck

(p)

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I was monkeying around in Google and I couldn't figure out how to let ANYBODY post to it :-/

Ok I figured out how. Only thing that is lame is if you want to post to it you need a Google sign-in.

Google Maps

Frappr would still probably be easier.

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I was monkeying around in Google and I couldn't figure out how to let ANYBODY post to it :-/

Ok I figured out how. Only thing that is lame is if you want to post to it you need a Google sign-in.

Google Maps

Frappr would still probably be easier.
You got to sign in to flapper too so I don't see a problem with that...

Okay...I still can't figure it out...how do I add myself?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I tried to name the map Motorbicycling.com, but it said I have to be a administrator :confused:

All I did was click on "create new map" and all of sudden there it was, I did not even sign in to flapper map :confused:

It also says that you can post it on any web site...but I have not been able to do that either

Frappr Maps - My Maps

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I added it to my website. bdconner.com Just click on the Bicycle Frappr link. If you want to add it to a website just copy the code just right of the map and paste it into your page where ever you want the map to be located................................

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I guess it's not working as well as I thought it would...looks like someone could not add themself's :confused:

I have no ideal how to make this work :confused:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Yeah I'm sorry. I haven't been ablee to do anything with that map for ahwile now. When I first started it up I had all kinds of admin powers on it but as the Frapper fad grew they started making changes and almost all of my controle is gone, about the only thing I can do now is change colors. It sucks, I had alot of fun with that map back in the day:(...Kelly

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Yeah I'm sorry. I haven't been ablee to do anything with that map for ahwile now. When I first started it up I had all kinds of admin powers on it but as the Frapper fad grew they started making changes and almost all of my controle is gone, about the only thing I can do now is change colors. It sucks, I had alot of fun with that map back in the day:(...Kelly
I started a new one but that does not seem to be working for some

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I think it's working, but getting on can be a little confusing. It took me a couple of shots to get it right. One of the extra's may be mine:eek:...............

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I had no issues signing up to the new one. it even guessed my location for me.

Yeah, I think if you go to frappr and become a member and if you like add a pic....all you have to do is click the "join" on the map and it will add you automatically to the map.

I think the ones having trouble are not a member of frappr ?

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I signed up to the original one with no trouble either. Don't even have to really become a "member"

Dunno, why can't anything be simple and organized? As these apps grow they always get super cluttered with extra features and the like.

virtualsolutions004

Oct 11, 2008
USA
It is a very interesting thing that you convert your bicycle into a motorbike by attaching an engine. Fuel consumption of this engine is also low.

Alex Peter

thudpucker

May 29, 2009
North Central AL.
I dont know what to think. I went there to join....and I was already there!
However when I tried to look for some other person near me, it started jogging all through the states.
I dunnoooo.... I think I'm having a little trouble with instructions in this new Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.