Omg I Won!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
Life has been heck tic between working 2 jobs trying to tame a Savanna that was abused and make him social + getting into politics and taking care of the house my life is hectic and I do not get to ride as much as I want to but last weekend they had a BLESSING OF THE BIKES and I took the day off to just ride and have fun.....I arrived and parked my little moto bike among the Harley's and Goldwings and such and several guys said "You have to put your bike in the custom bike show" I laughed and decided what the WELLLL and entered my bike now hear are all these 40,000 +$ custom made motorcycles that came in on their own trailers real show bikes some where AWSOME!! then there was my muddy little bicycle with it's 3 gal tear drop tank (it had rained hard the night before and the fair grounds where still wet) I entered the contest as a giggle and spent a lot of time talking to people about the bike and the history of the motorcycle.
Then they called all the contestants to the stage and the first name they called was mine I went into shock they gave me a trophy took my pic and I am going to be in a local mag. next month. OMG my little work horse won I still can not belive it!!.trk

Cookiexct2

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
Congratulations Cookie ! :)

Your luck seems to be running with "Mind That Bird's" (Kentucky Derby winning horse)

But if you've been around political situations you've probably seen Tom Tomorrow's
political cartoon series "This Modern World". In reading your post it reminds me of
his Penguin who speaks of the occasional win in times of adversity.

Attachments

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
CONGRATS! THATS AWESOME!
make an account on photobucket.com, then upload a picture and paste the direct link in the description.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Way To Go!!!!!!

I remember YEARS ago my son and I went to a VW show here in Missouri. We cleaned up our 73 camper as best we could. Well LO and Behold we got 1st place in the van/bus entries. I sent my son up who was 10 at that time to accept the award. As he worked so hard to get our camper into shape.

I'll never forget the look on his face bringing that trophy back to me.

Anyway, your post just reminded me of that afternoon.

Last edited:

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
I also won with my bike at a show. It was at Orange County Choppers in August 2008. I won first place in the chopper class and got a nice trophey. I also met Paul Sr, Jr, and Mikey while I was there. It was called Street Life Auto Club & O.C.C.'s First Annual Custom Car & Bike Show

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Cookie-

Just hit the "reply gear" and scroll down. You will see "manage atatchments" and follow the prompts from there...super easy.