Jumping In!

GoldenMotor.com

InvalidSteveO

Mar 23, 2015
Texas
Hi All,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Steve and am from North Texas and I'm looking to jump into the world of motor bicycling. For my first project thought I'd try my hand at motorizing a Huffy Nel Lusso, not sure if I want to go with a 2 or 4 stroke yet. Like I said, just starting off, looking for a fun project. I'm sure I'll be hitting the threads for advice and ideas, so thanks in advance. Anybody from the North Texas area?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Steve. Take your time and read all you can here. There is a world of information, knowledge and experience to help you through your first motorized bicycle project.
There are plenty of 2 and 4 stroke builders who will answer any question you might have.
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Tom

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Welcome aboard.

I can't help thinking that we've got someone from Amarillo here. But even north Texas is a big place. Not sure how close that might be to you.

But anyway, just spend some time reading the threads in this forum. Click on headline that looks interesting. Read til finished or your interest is lost. Then click on another one.

In practically no time your head'll be swimming with ideas of just what you want to do.

Watch out, though. Once you get hooked on motor bikes it ain't so easy to get away.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

You're gonna have a lot of fun for not much moola.......as stated above, just comb the threads and ask as many questions as you feel necessary.

Good luck!

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Hello and welcome to this great community, loads of great info on here to help you get your first build done right.

Im in Texas as well, Im central Texas folk,in the Brownwood area.

Best wishes on the build and I know many of us look forward to seeing it all come together.