68 24 inch sears spyder

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The rare part is the components that one is probibly only a $1,000-$1,500 one if the craigs listing is correct,great platform for a motor,lol

skyhawkcannondale

May 2, 2010
westchester ohio
Corgi1 is that a nice comment or are you being smart And tommy that schwinn is sweet I think our fleet of bikes are all schwinn's if im right! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend. It's got the center shifter now you can bang some gear's with a jack shaft tran's.Nice find ,,,G,,, money.Keep the jack shaft bangin and leave all of the other bike's hangin.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I swear,there was a barn find and it looked just as good and the guy said it was rare and needed restored and would let it go for a grand,on Crg List,I decided that the frames were an easy find (maybe ?,24 inch maybe not)and all I would have to do is to copy the shifters and make a fortune

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
muscle bikes have been kinda hot the last few years, but realistically, it's probably worth 200 bucks, maybe a little more to the right buyer. there's a few on ebay right now for a lot more, but as usual, no bidders.

happens all the time. people put a bike on ebay with their "percieved" value, but what it'll actually sell for is a different story.

still a cool bike to motorize, though.

skyhawkcannondale

May 2, 2010
westchester ohio
Wow hater raid is thirst aid for the deep down hater thirst.Thank's bairdco for the let down on the price of the bike.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< sucker it's worth $500 cash sucker <<<<<<<<<<,lol<<<<hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

beentryin

Apr 24, 2010
goshen,ohio
yea i figured it was worth more than the 70 bucks i haggle the guy down from.i thought it was kinda rare but who knows.only rare to whoever will pay what is asked,but i didnt buy it to sell bought it for my wife,to get her to ride mb's