New Bike, 128 Miles Per Gallon, Folding HONDA Power

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

128mpg.com

Jul 4, 2010
California
We've just gone live on the 4th of July with a new folding custom 4-stroke.

The drivetrain is designed and made in the USA.

The first Harley-Davidsons were bicycles with a motor, and with oil going up every year, we've gone Back to the Future with a 21st Century design that gets 128 miles per gallon of Regular gas. It goes 30mph. I ride these to work every day, 24 miles round trip, and with 9 years of R&D they are rock solid reliable.

Join the Revolution, and come see our bikes.

Charles and Chika

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
It looks good, but if you think I'm going to pay $6,895.00 for that, you must'a bumped your head.......twice.
Besides, this thread is advertising, and it is in the wrong area for that.

128mpg.com

Jul 4, 2010
California
Thanks for pointing that out! Now we've got on the listings, for DMV in California.:

"YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES MAY NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR ACCIDENTS INVOLVING THE USE OF THIS BICYCLE. TO DETERMINE IF COVERAGE IS PROVIDED YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY OR AGENT."

California Registration Forms At:

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/forms/reg/reg230.pdf
The Current One-Time Registration Fee is $18.

Other States or Nations May Have Requirements and/or Restrictions.
You Will Have To Research and Comply With All Local Laws.

We Do Not Have Data EXCEPT for California."

It might take a while for us to compile data for 50 states and 200 countries, though!

Our prices are Rolls-Royce high. Low volume and high quality. As volume goes up, price will come down. We'll have lots more better pix later- I made those at 10pm last night to get us on the web for the 4th of July!!

Cheers,
Chika

Hi and welcome to the forum. With 9 years R&D I would have thought you
would have been here sooner.

How do you justify a nearly $7000 price with shipping?
What makes your bike worth that much more than a $400 Staton 35 cc Robin/Subaru
friction kit on a folding Dahon bicycle? The price with the same Honda GX 35
is only about $50 more.

Do you have any better photos as the ones on eBay are very dark and hard to see anything.

PS: California requires a M2 license and a $19 license plate from the DMV for your bike.

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If you sold any of those for anything near the 7000 dollar price, P.T. Barnum was right.

I'll sell anyone a better bike for less than half that, and shipping will be free to the lower 48 states.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
$7,000?, you've got to be joking. Its a $600 folding bicycle and a $400 engine kit,thats like $1,000 plus a profit and shipping which is not $6,000.

And your motorized bicycle is not legal in 25 out of 50 states, and yes it takes time to look up the law for 50 states plus other countries and i took the time to look it up and take notes and i don't even sell motoized bikes.

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
7g's??????? Hmmm yeah someones making some profit huh, maybe in socal you can get away with that price. That ain't gonna fly anywhere else. Yeah for that price I'll build one fully custom that looks way better than that, and it would still use a honda motor. **** Joe could make and sell some pretty swanky MB's for 3,500 im sure.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Really have you guys sold one yet? 7g's ain't gonna fly I'm tellin ya your prices are rolls royce high and your sellin pinto's. I don't care if you put every high dollar peice on that bike you can't make it worth 7 g's, if anyone buys it for that price they are a moron (have fun giving them customer service of any sort). I don't wanna rain on the parade but seriously how did you get to the 7 g price in your math? Is that an adjustment for hours worked? If so your taking way to long to put one together. I'm all about the MB revolution, but highway robbery not so much.

There are 50 builders here that will build and sell a better bike for $1,500

Last edited:

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
If I was gonna spend 7Gs on a motor bike with a honda engine,why wouldn't I just by a real Honda Motorcycle or Scooter?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
The pics in the e-bay ad stink, even if someone were crazy enough to hink of paying that price for a $750.00 set up they cant even see for sure what they would be getting in those pics, why are there not nice bright detail pictures of these bikes, hummmmmm, I wonder......! those may be nice bikes for whatever there purpose was intended, but they are not worth anywhere near what is being ask, heck I just bought a brand new Roketa 150cc scooter delivered to my door for $800 and it will do 65-70mph and get 85mpg reliably, no wayI would pay 7k for a dang bike. this is nuts....

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Could this be some lonely soul crying out for attention,by insulting our common knowledge of a product,If its on e-bay I'll bet he or she didn't have the b*lls to link us for reference,and if there are other bikes at real prices on there surely people would be smart enough to see the scam

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA
Could this be some lonely soul crying out for attention,by insulting our common knowledge of a product,If its on e-bay I'll bet he or she didn't have the b*lls to link us for reference,and if there are other bikes at real prices on there surely people would be smart enough to see the scam
You would be wrong as the eBay account 128mpg.com has
links to both motorized bike forums.......you lose the bet, again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.