LiveFast Motors

GoldenMotor.com

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Very good with 1200+ miles on it. Down to one now. I sold the black and white bike. Removed the dropdown tank and Monarck forks.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
dunno about their products, but the website is very nice :) The instructions are the most clear I've seen for the little chinese 2-stroke.

Price is good, considering you get free shipping.

My only beef is they claim that their kit comes from a factory that only supplies to them, and that it's somehow superior to everybody else's kits...when it's the exact same kit.

datz510

May 9, 2008
Mesa, AZ
I've met Jim of Livefastmotors in person and he's a great guy. I bought my 70cc HT from him in person. So far, its one of the best kits I've seen. The components are pretty high quality. My only gripe was with the rear sprocket mounting rubber. The rubber I got was not flat, so resulted in a wobbly sprocket. Other than that, the motor has been great. I have 400 miles on it now and its running very strong.

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
I can asure you that Im satisfied. and as for all the different Manu's these kits are far from the same Ive dine the measurements on BGF, CJR, PK, GB and others the only one I found close to any of the other Manu's was the Speedster 60cc'er was close to a 55 hopped up but has wahat appeared to be A Bigger heavier crank. Thier cranks are fairly balnced from the factory a little lighter than some of the 74cc when comparing the 70cc Tiger so the engine characteristic felt more Like the 2 stroke elsinores. Ive cracked the cases!

CalgarysFool

Aug 30, 2008
I ordered a chrome tank, exhaust, brass fuel petcock...some gaskets...what else? Something in there.

Dealing with them was great. Friendly and professional. They got the stuff to me fast. Prices were fair.

Oh, they threw in an extra petcock. Maybe a happy accident, or maybe just going the extra little bit, but the little extra good will goes a long way with me.

I expect to deal with them again. No hesitation.

Brenton

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
Yeah Thats cool I got the dual reward a couple of times extra gasket kit, extra nuts and washers. a kit wrench/ soket on every kit. Tells me what Im looking at if I go to order and there maybe a better offer or another way to do something.