How many Km's or Miles has she done?

GoldenMotor.com

cyclepro101

May 13, 2009
NEWCASTLE
I am on to my second Z80 after buying a lemon first up. I am running a 36t sprocket, std carb, and a SBP Pipe. I am using Bell Ray full syn. and was wondering how many Km's have you guys done on these things prior to a re-build.
I cant see why you could not do many many thousands of miles if u look after these things.
The most important thing I learnt with my first motor was not to ride it like a raped ape all the time. Its a bike with a motor........not a motor bike.

Steve

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have put well over 2500 miles on my current engine,wide open 80% of the time.At least 20 miles a day 6 days a week.I havent rebuilt it yet,but I am going to in the near future,hopefully with some upgraded parts. David usflg

Ulysys

Apr 25, 2009
Spokane, WA
I need to check my gps, but I should be around 650 miles on my motor. It's my first one, so I haven't had to rebuild anything yet. Motor is still running strong, for a 49cc anyway :). I was worried something might go wrong when i went to a 32:1 mix for my fuel, since I really didn't know how good the Lucas semi synth oil I've been using was, but it's on the second gallon at that ratio and it's doing great.

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
No speedo here either but keeping track of gallons. Last one I mixed was number 14 and I'm getting around 120mpg. So this motor has approx. 1600 miles on it. Compression is still so strong it takes a pretty good romp on the pedal to start with the shift kit and I weigh 220lbs.