First monthly "Bike of the month thread" nominate your favorite build.

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Hello all. This is the first "Bike of the month" thread. Pick your favorite non commercial build, at the moderators request let's have this month be private builds. In the future maybe we can have a month for favorite shop build if people ask for it. Copy and paste the thread to the build or bike to nominate them and at the end of the month I will tally them up and post the winner. My hope is we can have enough interest to run the thread every month. If you want to second a nominee please paste the link again in your own post to help keep the count accurate. AAAAAAaaannnddd GO!!!

frank66

Jan 15, 2015
canada
I see. the briggs and straton look great. Secondly its not really a bicycle class if motorcycle hybrids are being included. My gasbike is all bike!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
The originator of this thread, LandSpeedRecord, has asked that we step in with a request.
Do not make, post or comments on the submitted bikes. Simply post a link to a photo or a link to the build thread that is your choice and let those who want vote on the contestants judge for themselves.

Comments take up a lot of space and members need to see what bikes are being voted on without wading through lots of comments, opinions or discussion on those being voted on.

Thanks for understanding and for your cooperation.

Tom

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Maybe "Bike of the Year" thread? This thread and topic went exactly where I expected it to, like many similar to this..........nowhere!!!

All this talk and hype from a new member and jump on the bandwagon.....yep, same as it ever was...

laff laff laff