Hello from Santa Cruz!

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 21, 2015
Portland, Oregon
Hi, I'm a 17 year old male who lives on the top of a mountain and got sick of riding my bike 30 miles and up and down 1500 feet of elevation every day to get to school. I love the new bike. I also enjoy archery, staying physically fit, making fireworks (and I mean good ones, not firecrackers and strobe pots, but large diameter shells) and other cool stuff. I put a grubee skyhawk raw racer engine on my high end cross bike two weeks ago. Nice to meet everyone!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome aboard. We're glad you're enjoying your motorized bicycle. It's always good to see more youngstes involved with the hobby. Gets you out of the house and away from the phone or computer :)

You have some previous posts but introducing yourself and telling the members a little about you is always a good idea.

Post some photos of your bike. Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Last edited:

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
There used to be a motorized bike shop in S.C. Just wundering if its still there. I'll check online now. If its there it should make it easier to get parts and stuff for yer bike.
fatdaddy.
just looked, The web says its still there. I think their parts are a little pricey. but I'm used to buying direct.

1073 7th Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062

(831) 236-7468

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2015
Merced, California
hey necromancer. im an 18 year old male from merced. nice to have someone near my own age on here cause most of the people ive met here are all fat old dudes.
no offense to you all of course

Flyman

Nov 28, 2014
Vian Oklahoma
If it was not for us fat ole dudes you would not be here, (wink).

One more thing for you to remember son.
It is better to be a has been, then a never was.

You can't teach wisdom you must live it

Fly

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Right on flyman, The way I see it is, Just look at who he's asking advice from, THE OLD FAT DUDES!!!
AND MY BIKE'S STILL FASTER THAN YOURS. LOL
fatdaddy, The name say's it all, THATS RIGHT, I'M FATDADDY!.usflg