Just starting need input using worksman cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

TeddyP113

Aug 12, 2013
New Orleans
Hi guys. First off thanks in advance for any input. I an planning in using a worksman mens frame almost similar to the one pirate cycles has costumed out just using different bars, setup, etc. It is a single great coaster brake rear hub which makes my first question how rewritable are just coasters with these engines. Second is I've been reading on differences between types of motors. Ultimately id like to run a 4 stroke but I'm thinking more shot the 66cc grubee skyhawk gt5. Only reason I'm not considering the 49cc version is the heaviness of the bike (all steel frame, steel wheels) plus the engine would strain that motor. looking for opinions on this setup and what the more experienced members would recommend in helping me move forward. Would like to order an engine in thee morningusflg

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
The worksman is one of the best bikes out there nice and heavy, wheels are the best production ones out there. Are you talking about the INB? Coaster hub should do you fine with a china 66cc, don't remember too many hills in the big not so easy( used to live at Royal and St. Anne) shop for a motor kit by choosing the right vendor one with good customer service who actually builds and rides these bikes. Try Venice motorbikes, he's a good guy on the forum and I havent seen one bad post about his business. Welcome to the forum.

TeddyP113

Aug 12, 2013
New Orleans
The worksman is one of the best bikes out there nice and heavy, wheels are the best production ones out there. Are you talking about the INB? Coaster hub should do you fine with a china 66cc, don't remember too many hills in the big not so easy( used to live at Royal and St. Anne) shop for a motor kit by choosing the right vendor one with good customer service who actually builds and rides these bikes. Try Venice motorbikes, he's a good guy on the forum and I havent seen one bad post about his business. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks chainmaker ill check him out

TeddyP113

Aug 12, 2013
New Orleans
Thanks guys keep the input coming. Going to order the grubee skyhawk gt5 66cc and a#41 chain for bike and engine as I hear they work great. I ride a tricked out worksman everyday just haven't decided if I'm going ape hangers or more bobber style