GDay from Oz

GoldenMotor.com

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Hi guys, been keeping an eye on this site for a while now and thought id better join. Motored bikes have been my obssession now for about a year, ive always had an interest in bicycles (mainly mountainbiking) but now im always thinking about these motoredbikes. Ive always loved the BTR's and some very early motorbikes with the pedals so when i seen some recreated i was sold and had a new hobby. My build skills arent quite up to some of the builds on here but i look forward to sharing my builds and following and learning from other builds. Look forward to becoming part of this cool community. Thanks guys!!!!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Harry, welcome. There are some truly great builders down your way .Really some great out side of the box thinkers. Any way, have fun and build some thing cool. (an' post lots of pics!)

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks Dan.... yeah ive noticed a few very worthy builds out of Oz. Maybe its because we dont have a lot of parts easily available as in the US and make do..... Im a slow worker but will try and post lots of pics..... Love this site so much that i find myself checking in daily for updates on builds.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Harry. You might be a MBer. (running joke from another thread on the "you might be a red-neck" joke by Jeff Foxworthy)

Taking yer time is the way to go! IMHO. Planning and building is as much fun as ridding em.

Be well and great to meet ya