nut on bottom of muffler

GoldenMotor.com

Dougan

Apr 5, 2010
wisconsin
My muffler fell apart (66cc zoombicycles engine, 2009 mfg). I found all of the pieces, except for the nut that holds the muffler on. Does anybody know what nut I need offhand? Figure it'd be easier than taking the thing off the engine and bringing it in the store to try, since i'll be taking the bike to the store to get it.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
My muffler fell apart (66cc zoombicycles engine, 2009 mfg). I found all of the pieces, except for the nut that holds the muffler on. Does anybody know what nut I need offhand? Figure it'd be easier than taking the thing off the engine and bringing it in the store to try, since i'll be taking the bike to the store to get it.
It's 6mm 1.0 thread on the stud.

I recommend that you double nut it.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
here what i did to fix that problem i put a nut on and made a homemade wire clamp with a tool designed for it (3rd picture)i then put a second nut on the end but it really isnt necasary cause of the clamp its hard to see the way the clapm works on suck a amall object so i included a hose with the clamp (last pic) on you dont have to have as many wraps but the more the srtonger i8 could only fit a couple wraps around the small stud but it works just fine and wont vibrate loose

Attachments