Thats Dax slow shipping

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
I know Dax has great parts and prices, I am waiting for a 36T sprocket from them, but I ordered this sprocket on Thursday Aug. 27, Dax shipped it yesterday, Tuesday Sept. 1. I can understand shipping it on Friday because it was late when I ordered, but it should have arrived today or tomorrow not just getting shipped yesterday, I expected better for $9 shipping.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
I know Dax has great parts and prices, I am waiting for a 36T sprocket from them, but I ordered this sprocket on Thursday Aug. 27, Dax shipped it yesterday, Tuesday Sept. 1. I can understand shipping it on Friday because it was late when I ordered, but it should have arrived today or tomorrow not just getting shipped yesterday, I expected better for $9 shipping.
You expect too much. Duane has some of the best prices on the net and is a one man operation. He is not Amazon.com. I placed several orders with him and never took more than a week or two.

Next time spend more than $50 (free shipping) and maybe you'll feel like your getting your moneys worth. :)

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I have ordered all my engines and parts from duane at thats dax (except for my last replacement engine)and he only ships on tuesdays and fridays....He is not the fastest thats for sure,but when it comes to parts he has the best deals around and he backs up his products....I know we all want our products yesterday and most of us are on a tight budget and cant afford the overnight shipping,so in the future if you can affort to buy backup parts and extra engine for emergencys do it,that way you will never be stranded for a week or 2 waiting for parts....
John-John

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
i would rather have my seller check the parts for quality and take an extra day to get it than for them to just ship a box. I got my last engines from thatsdax.com and it was as expected.... flawless. i would suggest that in the future you may want to reserve a negative posting for at least 30days before slamming a great vendor like thatsdax.com not only do they support this entire forum (the exact place you chose to slam them) by advertising they also ship it anywhere for 9 bucks.

Shame on you...

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
watch your mouth buddy duane is a good man been buyin stuff from him for a year and no problem at all ever ever and besides if you dont like his shipping times dont order from him again and keep it to yourself c'mon be a man get over it paloop paloop paloop

Buddy

Jul 7, 2009
Ogden, Utah
Dax isn't the fastest on shipping sometimes but Duane has the best customer service of anyone I've ever dealt with in my life. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future. I know if there's any problem with anything I get from him he'll take care of me, period. It's worth a little wait for that kind of CS.

Tuesday from Thursday really isn't that bad.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
With thatsdax, you can get an order anywhere from a couple of days after you order to a couple of weeks.

Now you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.