Electric = Motor.........Gasoline = Engine

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have an engine on each of three of my bikes, they're all 2 stroke motors that were made in China.

I have a motor on each of three of my bikes, they're all 2 stroke engines that were made in China.

Sounds good to me either way.....LOL

Peace, map (^)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Buying the drinks and is well endowed...

no thong but wearing flip-flops....?

Tossup

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Sew then (so then), there are 3 to's and 4 for's? At least I'm sure. Butt I'd rather see a pretty girl in floss as opposed to a thong. But it is really much the same ;) Flip-flop and flapjack.......howabout a pancake?

dnut

I gotta go .wee. .wee. brb laff

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Just to be thorough, I thought it would be tough, though not impossible, to run through a few more variations in the English language.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
We all sit here and type things out on a key board, but what type of key board do we all use to type all this typing on.

Most of our key boards are made up of approx. 107+ keys and chances are we used a vehicle of some sort to travel to store and purchase our key board and to start that vehicle it require the use of a key, a key on our key board is a plastic button, but a key for our vehicle is a piece of chromed brass with notches cut out in it, but yet they're both keys and they are used in completely different applications.

This can go on and on.......gets a bit crazy when you think about it very much....LOL!

just jabbering here for the fun of it.......!

Peace, map

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I think the 'key' issue here is which ocean you live near. Key, Cay

Speaking of oceans and water. Why do we have two words for the same thing?
Pass and Cut. In Florida we have 'Stump Pass', and 'Government Cut'. Technically they're both waterways leading to the ocean.
Tom

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
When I was a kid I was taught by my grandfather that a motor is run by "letric" and a car/truck had an engine.

Keys and cays are the same thing. They are small low-lying islands formed from coral reefs.

Terry

Last edited: