Port Charlotte, Florida

GoldenMotor.com

Randiman

Jul 25, 2010
Florida
Hi everyone!
My motor bicycle is finally runing and I would like to find some one in this area to go riding with. If you live in this area, let me know.

Thanks,
Randiman

Randiman

Jul 25, 2010
Florida
Thanks Fairracing for your comment. No one has responded yet ,but I'm sure there are alot of riders around here who are not aware of this forum.

Cordially
Randiman

Randiman

Jul 25, 2010
Florida
Hi!
I live in Port Charlotte Florida and I just purchased a motorized bicyle. I would like to find some one in this area to go riding with.

Cordially,
Randiman

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum from an old Florida native. I'm sure you'll get some response from another Fl. member, or two.
Ahhhh, Port Charlotte...I remember the bridge well. My wife, Char, short for 'Charlotte' was driving when we went across it during a sever rain storm. It was her first experience with South Florida rain...need I say more? We have a place on Palm Island and get down at least once a year. I wouldn't bring a bike but maybe we could hook up for a beer.
Tom

hayneseeee

Jan 15, 2010
punta gorda,fl
hey randiman i live in punta gorda and am slowly putting my bike together just found your post will be doing knee surgery 1/26/11 but we have all year to go ridin keep in touch