Newbie here,

GoldenMotor.com

big454

Jul 30, 2016
el paso
I am new to the motorized bicycle world . Hello everybody. :D I am thinking of buying a kit for a 26" Roadmaster and I am wondering if a 4 cycle engine kit will work on this bike. Thanks for any help. rmfla

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the site!!

We'll probably need a little more info on your proposed bike..........there's lots of variables. Or, a picture would help.

Good luck on your upcoming adventure!

Jcs1989

Jul 31, 2016
Alabama
They say if you can fit a 10x10" inch square in the frame. The kit will fit. I have the 4 stroke kit an I installed it on an older huffy cranbrook. The fit is close but works great.

Aug 14, 2016
Texas
I am new to the motorized bicycle world . Hello everybody. :D I am thinking of buying a kit for a 26" Roadmaster and I am wondering if a 4 cycle engine kit will work on this bike. Thanks for any help. rmfla
I assume you mean a Granite Peak...if you are..then I would no recommend it. I put a 2 stroke 80cc on mine but the Carb makes it a TIGHT fit...I am just as newbie as you if not more...so there MAY be more variables to it then what I know.zpt

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
The Granite peak is a fine bike to motorize but the 4 stroke kit motors will not fit. The two stroke kits fit tight but well especially if you direct mount the front to the frame with a little machine work. I have some info by clicking my signature or you can always p.m. me for help.
Welcome to the forum and happy motoring!