Can't stay away!

GoldenMotor.com

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I am making myself a liar, I just can't stay away from this place. I have attemted to make amens to resolve my issue but regardless Paul just has an awesome forum here, and there is no way in **** I can stay away. Too many really awesome people ideas and things to think about to stay gone. Hi everybody, I am not going anywhere.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am one big smile and thank you! this site is addictive. i know i sometimes get burned out and try to take a break but its just not possible i miss the forum to much. thank you to everyone for making this place what it is. it may not be perfect which nothing is but it is a great place to share and learn and meet new friends and you all are the ones that make it this way and i love the smilies that our member hiker472 made for us.
dnut

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Heck yes I need to see if he can do a custom one for me or what program he uses anyhow...lol .. Yeah Paul your place is great I send you know who a PM and very nicely explained what was up and requested a Truce....anyways yeah those custom smilies are cool!

CalgarysFool

Aug 30, 2008
Don't know you at all, T, but I'm glad you're hangin' in. Saw some of your posts, and I too was sorry you felt a need to bow out. You're part of a community here!

Brenton

MelMartinez

Dealer in Mexico
May 24, 2009
Mexico
Welcome Home, Terron. I´m sure you enjoy this community as much as we do.

Good luck in everything you do.

See You in the Road !!!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
GEEZE!

Time for another motorbicycling.com group hug?

Yes, terronthe snake, that was sarcasm. ;)

Can we get an emoticon for sarcasm please....I need it big time.