Your FaStEsTeStEsT friction drive 49cc? 35cc? fastest?

GoldenMotor.com

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
I am wondering what engine/drive roller size people used for read or front mount friction? I imaging a 49cc would want to tear apart and vibrate more than a 25cc engine. I did a title search for this exact topic and did not find one.. Popped the cherry I did.. Kidding but the speed is good.

r.ly.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I use front and rear friction drive w/43cc 2.2hp Mitsubishi engines on "The Dragon Lady". The rear engine has an ADA expansion pipe. I removed the flame arrestor on the front engine.

"The Iron Dragon" has front friction drive and rear chain drive with same engines. Less friction resistance, quicker and faster than the "Lady".

Both engines work independently of each other. They are mild-mannered and I've never had any nuts or bolts loosen and fall off from vibration. .rd.

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
I use front and rear friction drive w/43cc 2.2hp Mitsubishi engines on "The Dragon Lady". The rear engine has an ADA expansion pipe. I removed the flame arrestor on the front engine.

"The Iron Dragon" has front friction drive and rear chain drive with same engines. Less friction resistance, quicker and faster than the "Lady".

Both engines work independently of each other. They are mild-mannered and I've never had any nuts or bolts loosen and fall off from vibration. .rd.[/QUOTEe33

**** yeah! Dual engine like a jet liner... Speaking of jet liners EVERYBODY GOOGLE or YOUTUBE "JET ENGINE BICYCLE" I like this idea in case one fails a backup is present. Running both for the lady in the trailer or just for speed is nice as well I am sure. ANyone else got a speedy 1.5 roller 49cc friction for a 200 pounder like me?

.rd.

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
I used to pull a lady on a trailer I made until the city of chicagoroadkill stole it and deemed it an eyesore. Nice trailer that one was. I think 7/8 rollers will be best for me when towing loads. I have pulled many things starting in 1998.. I like to think I helped spawn a movement of freak bikes and bike towing in the city. My system is still stronger than most others.. I will post photos soon I hope.. Trying to sell stuff online to fund my madness.