Getting used to colder weather.

GoldenMotor.com

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
do the police in austin wear orange reflective jackets?
most police i have seen (here in Canuckistan) have specially made reflector/stab proof vests that look like a tactical harness but have reflectors on them.

one time a drunk dude thanked me for my service while i was waiting for the bus. took me a few awkward minutes to piece together that i was wearing camo cargo pants and combat boots. i was also wearing a bright red teeshirt with a cartoon moose on it saying "whatever" though...

people are weird.

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
The officers I've seen at night wear shartruce, or whatever it's called. That highlighter yellow type of jacket.

redneck82

May 25, 2014
concord, nh
happy new year guys... i'm gearing up for my first ride of the new year... gonna go hit the pretty much bare snowmobile trails and have some fun!

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I think I'll wait until this cold spell passes next week and it's in the 70's again, this new build should be done by then.

Start the new year with something new as it were ;-}

a_dam

Feb 21, 2009
Momence, IL
LOL, love the avatar, A_dam
Thanks, Dan. I've been away for a week and couldn't reply sooner.

That's one of my cats that I usually call "Dummy", but sometimes Lump, Nub, Stub.... It doesn't matter - its a cat and he knows who I'm talking to.

Dummy always sits like that when he's licking crotch. Hilarious looking (and flexibility that makes me jealous). When you walk in on him doing his thing, he stares at you with enormous eyes like he just got busted doing something wrong.

I'm dying to take a ride after 2 weeks. Got the bike in the basement and was just about to do a winter maintenance tear-down, but tomorrow (Jan 2) is "supposed" to be about 33 deg, sunny and no wind. If so, I'll have to take a quick spin.

In a couple months I am going to be Jonesin' so bad to get out that I'll be like Jack Nicholson in The Shining. Maybe I should hide my axe now.