stretch and slamm

GoldenMotor.com
Feb 19, 2013
Wichita KS
I'm wanting to strech and slamm my 26" Schwinn Cruser. I will be lowering the front by welding a tab about half way up to mount coilover shock on it with a hinge type setup in the fork. I'm wanting to also stretch the rear and lower it. I'm not woried about adding suspention to the rear. I am wanting to stretch the rear so I can use a bananna seat without fully sitting over the rear wheel.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'm seeing you're new to the forum. Welcome. Guessing you're not new to welding or building motorized bicycles. Ambitious project. Looking forward to progress pictures.

ElGallo

Jul 1, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
What it was orginally.

I am a fan of the fin dropout, i have had freespirit and murray with them and seen that western flyer also has it on their bikes.

Thanks, c-los

ElGallo

Jul 1, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Well in all nice work.

I just picked up a murray with the the fin dropout, and would like to stretch it out just to make it lower. I hve had the pleasure of owning freespirit with pretty much the same frame. But wanting a super low frame with that fin look.

Wells thanks for the post it was nice to see that it.can look good if it went to the pavement.