hey everyone

GoldenMotor.com

BROWNRIDER

Jul 28, 2012
Plymouth,MA
hey everyone, ive been looking around on the forums for a few weeks now and have a few parts to start building a bike but would like some ideas from someone who really knows what they are doing, i have a 79cc greyhound, and exhaust pipe and a frame, my uncle told me it would be a good idea if i did a chain driven bike, i know i need to buy a jackshaft ,a sprocket, fuel tank and some other things but im not sure where to start so if anyone has any recommendations i would really appreciate it

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
hey everyone, ive been looking around on the forums for a few weeks now and have a few parts to start building a bike but would like some ideas from someone who really knows what they are doing, i have a 79cc greyhound, and exhaust pipe and a frame, my uncle told me it would be a good idea if i did a chain driven bike, i know i need to buy a jackshaft ,a sprocket, fuel tank and some other things but im not sure where to start so if anyone has any recommendations i would really appreciate it
Hey there. :)
Affordable Go Karts has all kind of good stuff for 79 & 99 cc motors
including the jack shaft, sprockets,pipe, etc.

http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=MTRBK79

BROWNRIDER

Jul 28, 2012
Plymouth,MA
Thanks, do you think a chain guard would be necessary? Also would you know somewhere where i could get a not to expensive fuel tank?

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Hey BR, Welcome. I just sent a PM to someone to see if we can get you a tank on the cheap. MBR is correct thats the site I was showing you for the jackshaft. Ive got to ship my bike this week but we can prob squeeze in some time for your bike. Oh yeah you have a 1953 Schwinn Canti mid weight, springer front end.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Here is a pic of the motor mount we welded on a couple weeks ago simple angle iron, the frame is a 53 Schwinn Spitfire. He is going to use a HF 79cc