Old School Eye Candy

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
(^)

All is cool on this end bro. scootmeister, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't offending you by making you think I didn't like chromed out bikes, without seeing a facial expression it's hard to tell where someone is coming from when all we have are words to look at, I like a good sense of humor myself, heck...! I even claim to have a pretty good one.

Not that everyone would always vouch for that...LOL!

The pic I put up was just one of those lighten the mood things, just being silly about things, I figured I'd get a couple of silly responses back.

Anyway I guess I better quit typing about that post or I'm gonna get wacked for hijacking what this thread is all about.....LOL!

Peace, map

Map, just messin' back at you. There are lots of kinds of eye candy. I like yours too!

Scootmeister

Mar 15, 2011
North Carolina
No problemo, Map. A sense of humor and a little ribbing is always welcome with me. I'm not at all insecure about my senior status. When I feel the need for a little testosterone boost I jump on my other ride and in a few miles I feel fine!!!! How's that for eye candy?

Attachments

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Now thats what I call eye candy right there, yep ribbing is something I like giving and taking, it's all in fun....

.duh. laff

No problemo, Map. A sense of humor and a little ribbing is always welcome with me. I'm not at all insecure about my senior status. When I feel the need for a little testosterone boost I jump on my other ride and in a few miles I feel fine!!!! How's that for eye candy?