snowing and still putting

GoldenMotor.com

augy

Dec 4, 2009
salt lake city
hello im augy from the great state of utah Ive been cruising for 4 months put a 1000 on my specialized hardrock 21" with a 66 grubee skyhawk stock. love it . thanks for all the good advice available on this site it has really helped make my expirience in tinkering land a whole lot better.
rider for lifezpt this guys to represent the **** that tried to cut through my bell u lock while i was in school last night. didnt get far hahaha

augy

Dec 4, 2009
salt lake city
Yea I coulnt believe it I looked at the u lock and there were bolt cutter marks but the trusty bell lock was to strong thank god I wouldve been depressed for days. It made me realize I need a back up and am really think hard about another build. I'm thinking that 4 stroke Dax Titan front mount with shift kit on it looks pretty nice. I saw a couple when u looked arount on the web Duane has a cool one and also scooter guy. Dax page only has video of the rear mount but they have a picture of the front mount with shifter kit. If aanyone has any input on the4 stroke Titan with shifter a would love to hear thanx