Cyclehappy

GoldenMotor.com

mifletz

Aug 25, 2009
israel
What is the reputation of this company?
cyclehappy.com/bicycle_engine_kits_friction_drive.html

They don't seem to provide a telephone number and they don't reply to e mails.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Mifletz, If Your Heart Is Set On A Friction Drive Get The Kit From "bike Motor Parts", About $160. And The Dax Titan 4 Cycle Engine $175. You Will Have Everything You Need Eccept Gas And Oil For The Crank Case. I Would Get The 1 1/4" Roller And The New 1 1/2" Roller Also. There Is Not Much To Go Wrong. Kevlar Tire Or Tuff Plastic Like Liner. Some Are Having Trouble With Green Slime Exploding The Tire, Especially In The Heat. Let Us Know How You Do. Send Pics If You Can. Ron .cvlt1

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Hi Mifletz, If Your Heart Is Set On A Friction Drive Get The Kit From "bike Motor Parts", About $160. And The Dax Titan 4 Cycle Engine $175. You Will Have Everything You Need Eccept Gas And Oil For The Crank Case. I Would Get The 1 1/4" Roller And The New 1 1/2" Roller Also. There Is Not Much To Go Wrong. Kevlar Tire Or Tuff Plastic Like Liner. Some Are Having Trouble With Green Slime Exploding The Tire, Especially In The Heat. Let Us Know How You Do. Send Pics If You Can. Ron .cvlt1
NEAT TIMES,there is no truth to the slime in tires exploding,expanding or any of that nonsense....I live in texas and it has been over 103degrees daily or higher that the asphalt gets go hot that is is sticky and if you were to walk more than 10 feet with no shoes on you would be hopping around like a kid in a candy store....I have been riding my bike for 3 1/2 years with the 10.00 thick tubes filled with slime and have never had one blowout......The thick tubes with slime have actually saved me a few times....Lets put this rumor to rest,Unless you have a site with proof to this theory....
John-John

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
hi john, i am going by 2 or 3 posts on this forum from other members. i have the slime tubes in my friction drives. but i have not put the miles on like some other members, so i have not had any problems. i also have the heavy slime tubes in some of my builds. i think it gets very hot where he is, thats why i mentioned it. maybe they will post on this thread and explain their experience. i looked at the tuff thin liners at sports academy a year ago, they looked good. the green slime plugged two of my tire pumps. later ron